Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heyaaaaaaaa :D

Go down 
+4
Steven
KR
pity
Dragon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dragon

Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:20 am

ItsMe wrote:
KR wrote:
you know what itsme I mis read your post I thought you were attacking me. Didn't see the all you guys part, so sorry for my first post. But no ones bitching we are having fun. As for my second post well that was retaliation.

lol np sry for calling you a twat i guess Wink hehe all good Razz

loL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg first attacked and then sry, lol Razz

and mythix, now it wasn't 15 - 14, we can ya try it again one more, but: i dont played since january right... :/ i just was talkin' on the servers..
Back to top Go down
KR
Admin
KR

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:53 am

Dragon wrote:
ItsMe wrote:
KR wrote:
you know what itsme I mis read your post I thought you were attacking me. Didn't see the all you guys part, so sorry for my first post. But no ones bitching we are having fun. As for my second post well that was retaliation.

lol np sry for calling you a twat i guess Wink hehe all good Razz

loL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg first attacked and then sry, lol Razz

and mythix, now it wasn't 15 - 14, we can ya try it again one more, but: i dont played since january right... :/ i just was talkin' on the servers..

was a misunderstanding that we resolved elephant elephant
Back to top Go down
https://doa1.forumotion.com
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:55 am

its already over?!

thats a pity, i like to read flame-wars....
Back to top Go down
KR
Admin
KR

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:06 pm

Nero wrote:
its already over?!

yes it was a quick fuck you and fuck you back and woops wtf, sorry. Dont worry colt will be here to take over.
Back to top Go down
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:08 pm

KR wrote:
Nero wrote:
its already over?!

yes it was a quick fuck you and fuck you back and woops wtf, sorry. Dont worry colt will be here to take over.

one question: what the fuck - is this here a forum about flames or nolf things? :O
Back to top Go down
KR
Admin
KR

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:17 pm

Dragon wrote:
KR wrote:
Nero wrote:
its already over?!

one question: what the fuck - is this here a forum about flames or nolf things? :O

let me welcome you to true old time nolf dragon.

The forums of past clans, bos, PM, uT and Sol and many others were a combination. Seems the flames are more entertaining. But we also have a nolf topic and other things that are civil. Feel free to post sexy or cool pics. This is pretty much free speech here. We do not allow family bashing or death threats, (itsme) but pretty much we try not to sensor. So have fun, enjoy and try not to take this crap to serious like itsme did or I did after his post.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:35 pm

sup
Back to top Go down
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:48 pm

Jason wrote:
sup

??
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:56 pm

KR wrote:
Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 3 Hydroego

Ive never felt so gutted about a nolf game in my life lol, 40 kills i had then i got kicked!! Yeah me and Maze kicked ass, who can say that they were in a shite clan like GCK and be in good clan like DOA a matter of months later?

Good times
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:17 pm

Steven wrote:
good clan like DOA

hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:36 pm

Jason wrote:
Steven wrote:
good clan like DOA

hahahaha

who, in the blue hell, are you?
Back to top Go down
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:57 pm

Nero wrote:
Jason wrote:
Steven wrote:
good clan like DOA

hahahaha

who, in the blue hell, are you?

i ask me it too ;/
doa good clan, but mythix you aren't so good that you can say youre the best, nothing versus your person but..
Back to top Go down
pity

pity

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:31 pm

Steven wrote:
What was your name in Ego again?!! you where from San Marino hahahahahahahaha
|eGO| Geeno, maybe the best player who ever joined that crappy cheaters clan for real.
KR wrote:
PDS best clan ever. They would play anyone anyhow anywhere and didnt care what the result was. Rest of the clans. pfffffff
I agree.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:56 pm

There has only been 6 good clans in Nolf since 2002/2003 - SoL, FF, TS, NV, LH, TmnT

Then you had a handful of average/decent ones - PM, BoS, GH, JAB, RiP, etc.

The rest and the majority were fucking terrible - FI, g.23, SnM, SaD, TFM, JAG, eGo, PDS, MoC, plus all the other countless random "clans" that died after a month of getting raped who were filled with a bunch of re-cycled nobodies that were euro and bad.
Back to top Go down
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:17 pm

Jason wrote:
There were only 6 good clans in Nolf since 2002/2003 - SoL, FF, TS, NV, LH, TmnT

Then you had a handful of average/decent ones - PM, BoS, GH, JAB, RiP, etc.

The rest and the majority were fucking terrible - FI, g.23, SnM, SaD, TFM, JAG, eGo, PDS, MoC, plus all the other countless random "clans" that died after a month of getting raped who were filled with a bunch of re-cycled nobodies that were euro and bad.

the most of these clanse you counted there, was/are hacking!

FI, TFM

its really nice the noob clans are hackers and the best clans ( SoL, D.O.A. FF, NV and the other i never saw, wasn't hacking, the much says, m4fi4 (FF and D.O.A.) are hacking, it isnt true, he just have damn good skills, like hunter.. but i dont care nolf is dead, i joined nolf to late.. 2004, its to late, if i would join before, i'll be may. was in one of these clans.. but... i came to late into nolf
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:24 pm

Dragon wrote:
the much says, m4fi4 (FF and D.O.A.) are hacking, it isnt true, he just have damn good skills, like hunter

Yea Mafia does have damn good skills, I wish I could be like Mafia.
Back to top Go down
McLarsen

McLarsen

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:28 pm

pffft. Show off.. Hi btw
Back to top Go down
http://www.prettydamnsexy.forumotion.com
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:15 pm

dead?
Back to top Go down
McLarsen

McLarsen

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:44 pm

Holy.....Dragons "hello thread" made it to 68 replies so far...Thats pretty awsome Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.prettydamnsexy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heyaaaaaaaa :D
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: