Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heyaaaaaaaa :D

Go down 
+4
Steven
KR
pity
Dragon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nero

Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:04 pm

Mc, you could have said: Act like Colt.
i would understand that.
Back to top Go down
McLarsen

McLarsen

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:07 pm

haha. U know...I wasn't refering to him actually...but I see your point What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.prettydamnsexy.forumotion.com
pity

pity

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:16 pm

McLarsen wrote:
Of course it was a secret. There's not many players left so they have to borrow members from other clans under alias...Thats why no one can play against eachother. The players on both teams are the same people. Shocked
Ah, remind me the old and glorious times when I joined the Ego clan and nobody of them seemed to notice. Ah, old times gone Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:37 pm

Dragon wrote:
lol mclarsen, yes, r- clan, but i was in much other clans too, but them are secrets... dont ask me why, the leaders said me i haven't to tell it anybody

and itsme is active, i am inactive... i left nolf january 2010...

Ah so you were in TNK aswell then?
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:40 pm

pity wrote:
McLarsen wrote:
Of course it was a secret. There's not many players left so they have to borrow members from other clans under alias...Thats why no one can play against eachother. The players on both teams are the same people. Shocked
Ah, remind me the old and glorious times when I joined the Ego clan and nobody of them seemed to notice. Ah, old times gone Rolling Eyes

What was your name in Ego again?!! you where from San Marino hahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
KR
Admin
KR

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:44 pm

Define top 5 clan. Let see, S never had a clan match. All the newer clans had some matches but most were against jag in 10 hp servers. Clans were scared to have clan matches because they might lose. When D.O.A. played ego we spanked them even with them climbing mountains and picing from up there/ I should post the convos from ice pick stating that wasnt cheating.

PDS best clan ever. They would play anyone anyhow anywhere and didnt care what the result was. Rest of the clans. pfffffff

Last edited by KR on Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://doa1.forumotion.com
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:14 pm

KR wrote:
Define top 5 clan. Let see, S never had a clan match. All the newer clans had some matches but most were against jag in 10 hp servers. Clans were scared to have clan matches because they might losw. When D.O.A. played ego we spamked them even with them climbing mountains and picing fro up there/ I should post the convos from ice pick stating that wasnt cheating.

PDS best clan ever. They would play anyone anyhow anywhere and didnt care what the result was. Rest of the clans. pfffffff

Not on hydro you bastard... me and Maze carried eGo in that game... i got roughly 40 kills Maze had about 50 until Ice told me to leave for Sniper... he took a temper because of the ownage he was getting, i came back on at the end with 0 kills and looked like a noob on the screenshot, i was really gutted after that...
Back to top Go down
McLarsen

McLarsen

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:33 pm

Your welcome thread made it to page 3 so far, Dragon Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:56 pm

oh c'mon, youre are talking like youre the best mythix, you know 2006, i was a noob! cause i just player 1 1/2 years, there u owned me 10 - 3 (i think?)
but 2007, 2 1/2 years playing i owned your own 10 - 4 (i think? i just know, it was a big win for me)
you was my first 1v1 target, but then i never had one..

because i now, it doesn't care how good you are (okay it cares a lil bit) it cares that you play without hacks, fair and dont tell anybody noob, hacker, sucka etc.. that makes a guy to a good player not all his skills

@KR, S| never had a match? lol!

but PDS best clan, thats sure..

@McLarsen, HERE! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
McLarsen

McLarsen

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:58 pm

Quote :
because i now, it doesn't care how good you are (okay it cares a lil bit) it cares that you play without hacks, fair and dont tell anybody noob, hacker, sucka etc.. that makes a guy to a good player not all his skills

cheers
Back to top Go down
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:01 pm

McLarsen wrote:
Quote :

cheers

its true, i saw some players like M4fi4 which has excelent skills but just joking other guys out, telling noobs, hackers (when they kill he once..) etc..
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:15 pm

Dragon wrote:
oh c'mon, youre are talking like youre the best mythix, you know 2006, i was a noob! cause i just player 1 1/2 years, there u owned me 10 - 3 (i think?)
but 2007, 2 1/2 years playing i owned your own 10 - 4 (i think? i just know, it was a big win for me)
you was my first 1v1 target, but then i never had one

@KR, S| never had a match? lol!

but PDS best clan, thats sure..

@McLarsen, HERE! Very Happy

Very interesting, did i win overall, 14-13?
Back to top Go down
KR
Admin
KR

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:51 pm

Steven wrote:
KR wrote:
Define top 5 clan. Let see, S never had a clan match. All the newer clans had some matches but most were against jag in 10 hp servers. Clans were scared to have clan matches because they might losw. When D.O.A. played ego we spamked them even with them climbing mountains and picing fro up there/ I should post the convos from ice pick stating that wasnt cheating.

Not on hydro you bastard... me and Maze carried eGo in that game... i got roughly 40 kills Maze had about 50 until Ice told me to leave for Sniper... he took a temper because of the ownage he was getting, i came back on at the end with 0 kills and looked like a noob on the screenshot, i was really gutted after that...

Yes i recall that, I was so laggy in that euro server and yes he booted you, lmao and you joined D.O.A after that you and maze. I didnt save screen shots, I would have to see if anyone has that one
Back to top Go down
KR
Admin
KR

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:56 pm

Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 2 Hydroego
Back to top Go down
KR
Admin
KR

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:05 pm

Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 2 Blizzardego
Back to top Go down
KR
Admin
KR

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:09 pm

Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 2 Lmao3
Back to top Go down
McLarsen

McLarsen

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:36 pm

hmmm. That happened to PDS first time we played against ego several years ago. It was on oasis and they climbed everywhere and told us it was legal since everyone could do it... scratch

...but...does it say anywhere from the creators that it is a glitch?

I finally won something
Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 2 Spiderv cheers
Back to top Go down
ItsMe

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:15 pm

KR wrote:
Dragon wrote:
ohm, 3 years ago, yes, lol now there are just 1 active players which can own me..:

Itsme Very Happy

and yes, hacks, 3 years ago, i hate hackers :O and no, i dont tell everybody hacker, i just tell one hacker when i know he's really hacking..

itsme is not active so that would make you nolfer of the year 2010

ehm since when am i not active? I still play Smile

And why dont you all stop bitching! Its boring as fuck. And all I can say about ego and mountain climbing and shit is I wasnt in the clan then or it wouldnt of happened Wink

Like the latest clan war against PDS was fun Very Happy but now as far as I know there are less than 5 clans left now so being a part of ego is just being a part of a group of friends really.

And why do you all keeps old screen shots? its not like ur ever gonna actually need them xD as soon as ive used a screen shot for what i want it gets deleted...

Kind Regards,
ItsMe

p.s. And yes I do kick ur ass Dragon Wink hehe Razz
Back to top Go down
KR
Admin
KR

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:26 pm

ItsMe wrote:
KR wrote:
Dragon wrote:
ohm, 3 years ago, yes, lol now there are just 1 active players which can own me..:

Itsme Very Happy

and yes, hacks, 3 years ago, i hate hackers :O and no, i dont tell everybody hacker, i just tell one hacker when i know he's really hacking..

itsme is not active so that would make you nolfer of the year 2010

ehm since when am i not active? I still play Smile

And why dont you all stop bitching! Its boring as fuck. And all I can say about ego and mountain climbing and shit is I wasnt in the clan then or it wouldnt of happened Wink

Like the latest clan war against PDS was fun Very Happy but now as far as I know there are less than 5 clans left now so being a part of ego is just being a part of a group of friends really.

And why do you all keeps old screen shots? its not like ur ever gonna actually need them xD as soon as ive used a screen shot for what i want it gets deleted...

Kind Regards,
ItsMe

p.s. And yes I do kick ur ass Dragon Wink hehe Razz

What the fuck is your problem, who the fuck is bitching, I made a comment. We are having fun here with some old shit. If you dont like it get the fuck out of here, or dont come back. And the screenies are courtesy of jemo. And I have many hard drives that has shit in it from years ago. Its not like I go clean it out to often.
Back to top Go down
ItsMe

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:28 pm

pfft fuck you KR if all you can do is insult people on a forum of a dead game then you realy need to go get fucking life! or die! I prefare the second option for complete twats like you thanks. And dont try to make me reply to this topic again cuz there is no point seems I already know what kind of twat you are!
Back to top Go down
KR
Admin
KR

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:43 pm

ItsMe wrote:
pfft fuck you KR if all you can do is insult people on a forum of a dead game then you realy need to go get fucking life! or die! I prefare the second option for complete twats like you thanks. And dont try to make me reply to this topic again cuz there is no point seems I already know what kind of twat you are!

You started it fuck face, I didn't insult anyone, you insulted me. We are talking about shit you were not involved in. Don't get all sensitive you weren't in ego than. You insulted me. Go drive and text someone hopefully you smash into a tree. And yes its a dead game thats the point. Again just leave dont come back or I can push a little button to help you with that.
Back to top Go down
KR
Admin
KR

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:12 pm

you know what itsme I mis read your post I thought you were attacking me. Didn't see the all you guys part, so sorry for my first post. But no ones bitching we are having fun. As for my second post well that was retaliation.
Back to top Go down
ItsMe

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:33 pm

KR wrote:
you know what itsme I mis read your post I thought you were attacking me. Didn't see the all you guys part, so sorry for my first post. But no ones bitching we are having fun. As for my second post well that was retaliation.

lol np sry for calling you a twat i guess Wink hehe all good Razz
Back to top Go down
McLarsen

McLarsen

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:34 pm

pffff......cumbayaaaaaa Shocked
Back to top Go down
KR
Admin
KR

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:35 pm

McLarsen wrote:
pffff......cumbayaaaaaa Shocked

LOL, I cant read the forum anymore when I am hungry. Was semi blurred and delusional. Like free acid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heyaaaaaaaa :D
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: