Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heyaaaaaaaa :D

Go down 
+4
Steven
KR
pity
Dragon
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragon

Heyaaaaaaaa :D Empty
PostSubject: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:58 pm

Hey, lol like i see there's a new forum for nolf lol
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pity

pity

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:59 am

Who are you? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:54 am

a old nolf player ;D don't play at moment..
Back to top Go down
pity

pity

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:02 pm

Dragon wrote:
a old nolf player ;D don't play at moment..
Yes ok, i mean, what's your nickname on nolf?
Back to top Go down
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:10 pm

lol
Dragon

D:

Dragon R.I.P. 2004 - 2010 D:

Edti: ohh 2006, i mean 2004, i just mean 6 years playing Very Happy

Last edited by Dragon on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KR
Admin
KR

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:23 pm

Dragon wrote:
lol
Dragon

D:

Dragon R.I.P. 2006 - 2010 D:

Dude arent you like 13?
Back to top Go down
https://doa1.forumotion.com
pity

pity

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:27 pm

Oh yes, right, ­arent you that kid that uses a speed hack and has a 300 ping in euro servers?
Back to top Go down
KR
Admin
KR

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:28 pm

pity wrote:
Oh yes, right, ­arent you that kid that uses a speed hack and has a 300 ping in euro servers?

wow, wtf, I was going to ask the same question.. Rolling Eyes Very Happy Mad Razz
Back to top Go down
pity

pity

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:33 pm

Aaaaah, wait wait wait, got it!!!
You're that kid that says anyone hacks when they rape you? I'm pretty sure now I remember who are you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:38 am

ohm, 3 years ago, yes, lol now there are just 1 active players which can own me..:

Itsme Very Happy

and yes, hacks, 3 years ago, i hate hackers :O and no, i dont tell everybody hacker, i just tell one hacker when i know he's really hacking..
Back to top Go down
KR
Admin
KR

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:59 pm

Dragon wrote:
ohm, 3 years ago, yes, lol now there are just 1 active players which can own me..:

Itsme Very Happy

and yes, hacks, 3 years ago, i hate hackers :O and no, i dont tell everybody hacker, i just tell one hacker when i know he's really hacking..

itsme is not active so that would make you nolfer of the year 2010
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:34 pm

Since when we're on the topic of "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU" who is Itsme lol
Back to top Go down
KR
Admin
KR

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:40 pm

Steven wrote:
Since when we're on the topic of "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU" who is Itsme lol

lol
Back to top Go down
McLarsen

McLarsen

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:20 pm

C'mon u guys. One is in US and hardly see the eurotime players and one doesn't play nolf....Of course u don't know late year nolfers. These guys are from the up to date community, and not the remember-that-game-5-years-ago-community. Dragon is from..um...several clans I think and ItsMe is from eGo. A damn good player btw...and don't gimme a screenie of a superior game that happened years ago. He IS a damn good player of today's nolf...btw Hi Dragon. Wasn't u in R-Clan?
Back to top Go down
http://www.prettydamnsexy.forumotion.com
pity

pity

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:13 am

This Larsen is too tactful.
Back to top Go down
KR
Admin
KR

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:33 am

pity wrote:
This Larsen is too tactful.

whos larsen?
Back to top Go down
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:15 pm

lol mclarsen, yes, r- clan, but i was in much other clans too, but them are secrets... dont ask me why, the leaders said me i haven't to tell it anybody

and itsme is active, i am inactive... i left nolf january 2010...
Back to top Go down
McLarsen

McLarsen

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:18 pm

Of course it was a secret. There's not many players left so they have to borrow members from other clans under alias...Thats why no one can play against eachother. The players on both teams are the same people. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:20 pm

ehm no, i was in clans 2 - 4 years ago where the leaders told me its a secret.. ..
Back to top Go down
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:48 pm

how can you have a secret clan? thats no fun at all!
Back to top Go down
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:14 pm

there are some clans nero, where just play members with an alias, so you haven't to tell it anyone..
Back to top Go down
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:16 pm

why would you play with an alias?
Back to top Go down
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:27 pm

'cause the leaders wanted it, and these was the top 5 clans Wink
Back to top Go down
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:31 pm

if you got all the best players, in the game.. you wont make them use aliases.
thats stupid, you need to show everyone that your best... not with aliases
Back to top Go down
McLarsen

McLarsen

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:01 pm

It's an old method...
How to become a known unbeatable player:

Play as an unknown player, see how it goes:
Do you loose then leave the server and stay under the alias.
If you have the highest score when the game's almost over, then u can change to your real name and be super awsome.

If you play with your real name from the start and your team starts to loose points, then pretend to lag out and rejoin the server on the winning team. Do a few jokes about connections and random crap and it's all good and you stay a hero.

If you really suck no matter what then it's time for plan B: Invite to groupconvo's on msn and trash whoever joins and verbally beat them in theoretic nolf. Known expressions: Faggot, Phedofile, Looser....etc etc. I don't see the word "noob" that much on nolf....but to be sure you also have to post in the forums so EVERYONE can see your super coolness...

The last way is the easiest:
If you once were a good player, you are saved and your status will never die! Always keep your screenies from the early years and everytime someone talks about a good game, then you attack. Post the same screenies again...and again...and once again tell the story about how everything was better before when the real nolfers were playing...but there's a catch. If you after a show like that feel like nolfing again you should use an alias. If you loose a comeback-game your whole "career" as unbeatable will be crushed...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heyaaaaaaaa :D   Heyaaaaaaaa :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heyaaaaaaaa :D
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: