Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

whattup kids

Go down 
+2
KR
Sampson M
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sampson M

whattup kids Empty
PostSubject: whattup kids   whattup kids I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:52 pm

yo whattup homies?

damn need to lay off these drugs i almost forgot about nolf

kr whattup son?
Back to top Go down
Sampson M

whattup kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: whattup kids   whattup kids I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:56 pm

my msn is fucked up but i still got ur link hah
Back to top Go down
KR
Admin
KR

whattup kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: whattup kids   whattup kids I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:55 pm

good to see your still around Sampson
Back to top Go down
https://doa1.forumotion.com
Sampson M

whattup kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: whattup kids   whattup kids I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:48 am

yea just been hella busy with shit man hah
Back to top Go down
|The-MAILMAN|Colt.45

whattup kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: whattup kids   whattup kids I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:11 pm

The roflcopter is about to crash.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
ALC

ALC

whattup kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: whattup kids   whattup kids I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:55 pm

Sampson M wrote:
yo whattup homies?

damn need to lay off these drugs i almost forgot about nolf

kr whattup son?

Sampson - ALL I DO IS WIN
Back to top Go down
Sampson M

whattup kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: whattup kids   whattup kids I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:08 pm

hell yeah man thats whatsup
Back to top Go down
|The-MAILMAN|Colt.45

whattup kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: whattup kids   whattup kids I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:49 pm

shut your little ugly saltine cracker,Beverly HillBilly,8 Mile trailer park,no girlfreind or pussy havin ass the fuck up before I take my dick and beat you to death with it honkey tonk.

Go dip your redneck head in a toilet bowl full of shit feces and drown faggot. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ALC

ALC

whattup kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: whattup kids   whattup kids I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:17 am

|The-MAILMAN|Colt.45 wrote:
shut your little ugly saltine cracker,Beverly HillBilly,8 Mile trailer park,no girlfreind or pussy havin ass the fuck up before I take my dick and beat you to death with it honkey tonk.

Go dip your redneck head in a toilet bowl full of shit feces and drown faggot. Laughing

Does this have any gay connotations to it? he's talking about his dick and sword fighting a guy with it...

I should have said connotation becuase poor colt wasn't educated and might not even understand... - THAT's why there is google my freind be my guess Smile

Colt - retard

ALC - Gifted

makes sense..
Back to top Go down
|The-MAILMAN|Colt.45

whattup kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: whattup kids   whattup kids I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:48 am

ALC wrote:
|The-MAILMAN|Colt.45 wrote:

Does this have any gay connotations to it? he's talking about his dick and sword fighting a guy with it...

I should have said connotation becuase poor colt wasn't educated and might not even understand... - THAT's why there is google my freind be my guess Smile

Colt - retard

ALC - Gifted

makes sense..
......... Cool

you know there are times in these kinds of conversations when I honestly have to stop and ask myself..........

Is this person really this gullibly stupid or are they just playing dumb because they want you to flame/rape them?

My advice is that the before you go to google another big word(or atleast one that is big to you Laughing )perhaps you should try just a wee bit harder to work on the small ones first lol.

You are so incompetent right now ALC that I dont think you could stand trial.

This is really sad..........no I mean I ought to be ashamed of myself for mercilessly and constantly insulting a little boy who clearly has the mental comprehension of a chimpanzee.Though the funny thing is that its funny to keep throwing bananas at you because I know your too dumb to peel them Laughing .

The very tool that wants to play the spelling game cant spell worth a beggars damn himself lol.......and that mispell of the word grammar while trying to cheek me on the issue down in the nolf section that myth rode you about was a classic and I guess by now predictable ALC "shit for brains" moment lol.......I dont know wheather to laugh at you or pray for you cause you are the funniest saddest person I have seen since George Bush lol.

Btw why did you say you "should" mention connotation when you already did?Was that another ALC moment where you meant "shouldnt"?

God.......I'd never play the "Knock Knock whos there?" game with your skull.........

apparently I'd be knocking for a damn long time........

Last edited by |The-MAILMAN|Colt.45 on Thu May 27, 2010 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
|The-MAILMAN|Colt.45

whattup kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: whattup kids   whattup kids I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:52 am

O and you spelled education right I was just wondering why you would even have the nerve to mention something that you obviously never had lol....probably dropped out of kindergarten and started selling crack on the street corner at age 10 Laughing (wait..you'll get it in a minute Wink ).

And if you did recieve a gift honey..........believe me

contrary to what you think............it wasnt god that gave it to you......of that you can rest assured Wink
Back to top Go down
ALC

ALC

whattup kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: whattup kids   whattup kids I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:02 am

thank you for this new block feature ebo

simply brilliant

ALL I DO IS WIN Razz
Back to top Go down
|The-MAILMAN|Colt.45

whattup kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: whattup kids   whattup kids I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:34 pm

Quote :
ALL I DO IS WIN
lmao replace "WIN" with "FAIL" and you will have a picture perfect self description ALC Wink

Last edited by |The-MAILMAN|Colt.45 on Thu May 27, 2010 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

whattup kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: whattup kids   whattup kids I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:43 pm

You could add eat and talk shit also.
Back to top Go down
|The-MAILMAN|Colt.45

whattup kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: whattup kids   whattup kids I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:50 pm

Quote :
You could add eat and talk shit also.
Shocked

Laughing
Back to top Go down
ALC

ALC

whattup kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: whattup kids   whattup kids I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:31 am

Sleep
Back to top Go down
|The-MAILMAN|Colt.45

whattup kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: whattup kids   whattup kids I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:40 am

Maybe you guys didnt knwo this but ALC has amnesia thats why he symbols the same thing over and over again like noone knew he was pretarded the first time he did it.......

so Im just saying dont......mind him lol.
Back to top Go down
ALC

ALC

whattup kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: whattup kids   whattup kids I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:13 am

Coltnigger:
Maybe you guysdidn't KNOW this but ALC has amnesia that's why he symbols the same thing over and over again like no one knew he was I colt am retardedthe first time he did it.......

so Im just saying dont......mind him lol.

now this is what to say

and you are just a baby in the sternum of the earth.
Back to top Go down
|The-MAILMAN|Colt.45

whattup kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: whattup kids   whattup kids I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:03 pm

....... Cool

dont get me wrong ass licking cunt boy........O Im enjoying picking on a 10 year old that has the mentality of a toddler(you) but the correcting spelling thing on your part is getting sad.You cant even spell the word grammar right and your trying to school me on proper grammar?Please.......

Your not gonna win porch monkey.....I've been doing this type of shit on scrubs like you since before you were able to write your name Laughing ...(which by assumption from what we see here, was up until just last year Laughing ).

Atleast be original when you cry about getting owned though........dont claim to ignore me and then come back for another ass whupping session or copy what I said about you an embolden the word lol.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

whattup kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: whattup kids   whattup kids I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 4:08 pm

Yeah fat boy you are infact retarded
Back to top Go down
ALC

ALC

whattup kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: whattup kids   whattup kids I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:02 pm

olley olley olley oxyen free
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

whattup kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: whattup kids   whattup kids I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:24 am

That explains why your a retard then
Back to top Go down
ALC

ALC

whattup kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: whattup kids   whattup kids I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:55 am

I heard a faint voice from the distances hollering @ me form the DOA bench weird I actually pity them No
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

whattup kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: whattup kids   whattup kids I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:53 pm

I heard the grammar police sirens coming towards you, run fatboy run!
Back to top Go down
Sampson M

whattup kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: whattup kids   whattup kids I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:32 pm

me and alc vs colt 45 and this steven guy 2on2 lets do this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

whattup kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: whattup kids   whattup kids I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whattup kids
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: